Thursday, June 26, 2014

ShatteredKnee Issue #1 Now Available

I'm proud to announce that ShatteredKnee #1 is now available.  This zine is 32 pages; ideal reading material for those ultra stubborn bowel movements.  It features interviews with:

Genocide pact
Budd Dwyer
Ultra//Negative
Mother Brain 
+ Reviews

And if that's not enough, each zine mailed will come with an individual BBQ Sauce Packet*

This is for sure going to blow up in my face, but I will mail anyone an issue of ShatteredKnee for free (while they last)** if:

a) You like the ShatteredKnee Facebook page (I know, but c'mon!)
b) You provide me with a mailing address

If you do not feel comfortable sending me an address through the Facebook page, you can email it to me.

If you are in the KC area, do not send me an address, just get at me with a message and I'll get it to you.

*If you consume the BBQ sauce packet and get sick, that's on you.
**As I'm doing this for free, I cannot promise that you will ever receive your zine.  What I can promise is that I'll try my best to get it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment